Learn The Basic Concepts of a Marketing Funnel & How It All Fits Together!
Learn the most common mistakes that can cost your business new customers – and how to avoid them.
I’m taking years of experience helping businesses develop their marketing and sales funnels and boiling it all down to the basic pieces you need to know before you begin developing your own.
When I was beginning to set up my own very first marketing and sales funnel, I knew there were probably pieces missing. I also knew I had a lot of pieces that could be used in different places, but I wanted a simple explanation of how to put it all of my pieces together.
So I did a lot of research and testing, the results of which is what I’m going to be sharing with you.
This short training gives you an overview of a standard marketing funnel setup so that you can understand the steps of the process and begin planning your lead generation system.
This training is for you if
- You’re a business owner and want to know how all the segments of a funnel fit together,
- You don’t even know where to start,
- You already have a basic funnel in place but want to understand more to be able to improve it, or
- You want to make sure you aren’t wasting time, effort or money in any of the segments or pieces
What you will learn
- The different segments of the basic sales process and how they coordinate into a sales or marketing funnel,
- Specific tactics and tips you can use for each segment,
- How efforts you are already doing can fit together into a successful funnel, and
- The pieces that most businesses miss that can make their funnel ineffective and result in lost time, money and sales
As promised in the video, you can access some of my most-sought-after PDFs for marketing funnels:
- Plugging the Leaks in Your Marketing Funnel
- 12 Ways to Optimize Your Full Funnel
- My Favorite Funnel Resources – outlines free and low-cost options for several parts of your funnel
- Webinar Training Notes – if you want to use a note sheet with easy fill-in-the-blank sections
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 week
- Students 41
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Existing Gap Analysis
Explanation of Each Stage and How They Flow Together
Tactics and Best Practices for Different Stages