Vicky Wu designed this six-part plan for for her clients to easily develop up to one year of video marketing topics quickly and easily. Like everything, it’s easy when you have a SIMPLE PROCESS to follow.
Videos are proven to increase engagement on social media, so having a consistent video offering can really help boost your online presence. You can develop an entire video catalog of at least 16 video topics (or easily more) following this simple plan, and then schedule a day to film a minimum of four – or even all of them – at one time.
In this class, you will learn:
- Easy six-step process to plan a whole catalog of video marketing content – in one sitting!
- My proven tips to develop a consistent video marketing strategy
- Do more with less – Develop a comprehensive and engaging video marketing plan using less time, less money, but still bigger results
- How to strategically get the most exposure for your videos
- You will create:
- Your video marketing content plan using the template provided
- Then create your comprehensive video library!
This training is right for you if:
- You want to begin using more video in your marketing and need an easy and effective way to make it happen
- You don’t have a lot of extra money to throw at purchasing professionally produced videos and want to do it yourself
- You don’t have a lot of extra time to waste trying to think of videos on the fly and get something recorded and uploaded
- You want to keep somewhat of a consistent brand message that isn’t possible with shooting random videos
I’m going to take you through a simple process on how you can focus in on a whole selection of topics, which will allow you to have a simple strategy for your video marketing, without spending a lot of time or money. If those things interest you you are definitely in the right place!
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 46
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes